Little Rock Lake Association Mission
"The intent of this Association is to build a community to protect, maintain, and improve the Little Rock Lake watershed and adjacent Mississippi River area."
The LRLA has been a tax-exempt organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code since 2004. Donations to our organization are tax-deductible and go directly to supporting the mission of building a community dedicated to protecting, maintaining, and improving the Little Rock Lake Watershed.
Amazon "Smile" Donation Program
Hi! I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s a piece of cake. I’m a great space for you to tell a story and let your site visitors know more about you.
- Annual picnic at Rumors
- Annual July 4th Pontoon/Boat parade
- Partnered with Benton County Soil & Water for lake shore restoration projects and monitoring
- Annual coloring contest at Rice Elementary to promote healthy lakes
- Works with Benton County during the flood season
- Spearheaded 2006 weed spraying project
- Participated in the Healthy Lakes Program through the Initiative Foundation